|Printing • Copying • Signs • Vehicle Graphics • Design Services
|53 Hudson Avenue Glens Falls, New York 12801
Just need Printing? Liberty Graphics is happy to use your provided artwork. To ensure your
finished product is produced at the highest quality possible, Please follow these Guide Lines for
Customer Provided Art Work:
1) All Photographs and Images should be Camera Ready, CMYK files at 300dpi or higher in PDF,
JPG or PNG Format.
2) All raster (pixel based) layouts should be provided Camera Ready, CMYK full scale at 300dpi in
PDF Format with all fonts included and a minimum 1/8 inch bleed on all sides.
3) Vector layouts should be submitted as a CMYK eps or pdf file. Be sure all text is converted to
curves or outlines.
4) Large Format Signage may be submitted at 150 dpi at half scale in PDF or EPS format.
5) Please Convert all word, publisher, or pages files to PDF and submit both files. The native files
generated by these softwares are often incompatible with industrial printing equipment and have
very limited, low quality, and unreliable output capabilities. These file types may incur additional
design charges in order to print properly.
6) Powerpoint files can only be printed as handouts or slides and are not supported for large format
|Copyright Liberty Graphics of New York